Special Needs Request
Time Out for Women is committed to making your time with us comfortable and enjoyable. If you or a member of your group requires special arrangements for:
- ASL interpretation
- Hearing impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Wheelchair or other mobility issues
please fill out the special seating request below at least TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the event.
- Sign Language interpretation can only be arranged if a request is made at least FOUR WEEKS PRIOR to the event.
- Attendees must be registered for the event in order for special needs accommodations to be fulfilled. Special needs seating will be assigned according to the individual need and may not be located in the front section.
- Special needs reserved seating is limited to 4 seats per party.
- If you have difficulty standing in line, we recommend that you designate someone in your party to stand in line for you and secure your seat when doors open; then after the crowds have dispersed you can make your way into the event.